Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Friday 27 June 2008

Friday - 20 June 08

My dearie went KBox with Edwin and huat ........wanted to join them but TT is having slight flu so I decided to stay home with her. 

As I am watching TV when TT is asleep .... Gina my neighbour sms me she is bringing some curry and prata over for me to try .... hehe just another sinful supper night.

The curry is not spicy ...... think dearie will like it ..... there is leftover of it so I decided to keep in fridge and make hot the next day for him to try ....... I didn't even know when he comes back home cos me and TT already in lala land .............

3 comments:

  1. Looking at the food made me hungry too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. the curry looks yummy le.. theresa... haha u are always tempting me w food le

    ReplyDelete
  3. muhahahah ,...... more to come jas .... i am quite busy lately no time to blog so mine is all slow blog hahah

    ReplyDelete