Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday 2 June 2008

Thursday - 29 May 08

Is been quite sometime we didnt go par tor-ing hahah so today we meet to go PP for some shopping and of cos have dinner together since I have not been to market over the weekend. 

Went Bodyshop to buy some of my stuffs and we have many stuffs to carry therefore is quite difficult to shop.  We went to Gao Ji for la mian I ordered the fried la mian and as usual my husband have his favourite Ginseng Chicken la mian.

After our dinner we went back home straight..... TT sleep throughout the waiting time of the cab.  Kinda difficult to get a cab in PP at around 9+ we waited about almost 45mins for a cab......I was so tired after shower I fell asleep with TT my poor hubby still waiting for me in living room to watch TV with me ... hehehe ........

No comments:

Post a Comment