Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday 9 June 2008

Sunday - 08 June 08

                   Hard to see this scene ... cos my hubby seldom change her! hahahaWoke up at around 11+am ... cos my MIL coming to pray to Bed God ..... today is dumpling festival ... to me is just a normal day cos whole year round we can see dumpling almost everywhere, everyday!  MIL told me she couldn't get chicken one for me ... I told her is fine .... dun tired herself just to find that for me I can eat whole year round just get for my husband will do cos he eat PORK kekeke .....

My Parents came over too .... my mum also bought me dumplings ... OMG ... my poor dearie have to eat that all alone hehehe ..... do you know he can eat around 10 dumpling in one shot .... kekeke amazing hor and he still so slim loh .... imagine I eat ... will be double my size liao ..... sigh DONG REN BU DONG size hahahah

Brought my parents to Century Square for dinner.... for Father's Day dinner .... we went Soup Restuarant for dinner.  We ordered the chicken, sweet potato leaves, bean sprout with salted fish and yang zhou fried rice and my dearie ordered the 1 pax soup of the day - LIAN OU soup .  Full house there yesterday lucky we are a bit early so manage to get a table fast.  But the bean sprout came quite late so is very salty eating that alone   the soup my dearie have is very good!  As usual TT fell asleep when we are about to sit down ... till we finished our food she woke up for milk hahaha isnt she lovely?

Reached home at around 8+pm and TT is very active .... my dearie changed her hahaha seldom see that cos he dun really like changing her .... next thing I wanna train him to bathe TT hahaha...... Are you ready for the challenge dear?
TT sat beside me while I am  playing sushido she is looking at the colorful sushi ingredients ..... and when I turn around when I didnt hear any noise from her she is sound asleep .... haha she so cute loh ..... thats my cute little princess ..... hehehe


2 comments:

  1. she's such a good girl... sleep at correct times.. hee..

    eh, i am not a soup person but i will always order soup restaurant's soup when i go.. .always very nice one..

    if i can, i am sure i can eat alot of nonya ba changs too, but for obvious reasons, i cant. hahah.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ya better dun ...... anyway whole yr round can eat ..... maybe a small bite is ok bah but must have determination loh

    ReplyDelete