Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Sunday 8 June 2008

Saturday - 7 June 2008

Woke up real early compare to other weekend cos we are going to Woodlands to collect some clothings from a supplier luckily her place is near Admiralty MRT haha ..... reached there and the sky is very very dark .... so worried TT will be caught in the rain .... we walk very quickly to her place. 

Since we have come so far ... we decided to head to Bukit Timah WTS travel to book our tics!  Took a cab to Bukit Timah Plaza and guess what that Taxi Driver drove us to ..... he drove us to Beauty World!  *faintz* and he told us Beauty World can be connected to Bukit Timah Plaza .... but the next building is Bukit Timah Shopping Centre leh ..... *sigh* and the 2 ku ku us go round to look for the "connected" path to go over there ...... I roughly remember Bukit Timah Plaza is not located there!  Is raining so heavily and we have so much to carry .... we approached a Security Guard then we know where is BTP *sigh* so we took a cab there .... waste my money and my precious time!  Damn it!

Finally reached BTP and we headed straight to WTS travel ..... YES I am going Taipei!! I am so happy and excited!  We have tentatively booked the tics on 1st July 08  now have to wait for them to call me back regarding the tics and rooms availability keep finger crossed.  After booking .... I saw a long queue at a small eatery stall walk up and take a look hmmmm the laksa seems good .... so I joined the Q to buy some kueh to go Penny's place for gathering, chicken pie and laksa.  I find the laksa not bad but dearie say is not thick enuff ... well diff ppl have diff taste .... try it there if you are in BTP.

Went over to Pasir Ris - Edin & Penny's place for lunch gathering .... hahah it really seems like Edwin & Penny Childcare centre hahaha ..........so many children around!!!  Played  1 3/4 MJ game with the gang hahaha .... ok am lucky to have won $30.00 Penny is the most luckiest hahaha she won $110.00!!! hmmmmm preggie lady who is preggy with baby gal have the most luck?  I played with them in Sabah when I am preggie and I won RM300+ hmmmm .. wonder to believe tat..... hehehe ....

Shunli & Yunlong going for dinner so we called up Bird & wife to go dinner together with Weiqi.  We went to this MING ZONG XING HUA for dinner ..... I think is being recommended before on TV - AH GONG AH MA HAO JIE SHAO therefore there is Q!  Waited not long is worth to go .... their fish is nice .... fried mee hoon is nice too .... the bill come up to $117.00 with total of 9 dishes ..... Penny paid for the dinner cos she said she won the MJ most heee ... Thanks Penny for the dinner! 

11 comments:

  1. so is TT going to taipei with u? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. food again.. heng i had lunch liao.. ahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nope TT will not be going .... she will be with my mil ... gonna miss my princess

    ReplyDelete
  4. muhahaha ..... this is nice should go try! hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  5. have heard about this place b4.... think they are quite good..

    eh, no tempt me leh.. laksa is on my no no list.. i've lost 3 kg liao, cannot put back.. haha

    ReplyDelete
  6. San Good work! keep it up! Jia you .... ok i dun tempt u

    ReplyDelete
  7. haaha... but continue to post pics k... seeing it is better than not tasting and not seeing. hahaha,...

    ReplyDelete
  8. i skip my lunch today
    yr entry made me drool

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh i shall eat the mee siam next time hahaha

    ReplyDelete