Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Wednesday 4 June 2008

Tuesday - 3 June 2008

Ok same thing I simply got no mood to take any pics ..... cos the area that I extract my wisdom tooth is in great pain! 

Lucky I get to eat my dinner hahah . Subway is my dinner for today ..... after finishing up the food I told my husband I have to go to bed at 11.00pm cos I can feel there will be pain coming up soon ......

But after all the laundry and some housechores ..... is already 12+am ....... so I told him I gotta go to bed soon ...... jus when I am lying down I feel a sharp pain at the area.  OH SHIT!  It really painful ....

My dearie quickly got me some ice water to cool of the pain and he ask me to try to sleep ...... *sigh*   I NEVER sleep a wink ... the whole night I am doing same procedures - trying to sleep, pain cannot sleep, sit up, drink icy cold water, go toilet, refill water, make ice.......

I think I only manage to catch a small sleep at around 7am ...... woke up at 7.45am and is consider late for me cos I still have to pack TT stuffs..... and off to work ..... hope that I can tahan ........

8 comments:

  1. hi,

    try using ice pack on the pain area..... it will numb the nerves.... thats wat i did.... n take painkillers, it will help..... i also can pain until wake up in the middle of the nite cos is time for painkillers.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Poor girl... you removed it last week right? Now still painful??

    ReplyDelete
  3. ops sounds pain. doctor din give u pain-killer?

    ReplyDelete
  4. i eat ice cubes in the middle of the nite .... :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nope cos my dentist is not in on Tuesday

    ReplyDelete
  6. yup yup i did the surgery last week but is painful

    ReplyDelete
  7. i finished up the painkiller that she given me previously

    ReplyDelete