Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Wednesday 18 June 2008

Wednesday - 11 June 08

Finally ...... I finished collecting the 2008 Euro Doraemon magnets.  This series I didn't really go into madness about it ..... just buy and see .... really never like the 1st time whereby I am so into it!

Thanks to HA and Krist for the help in collecting cos both of them are crazy over it ...... they have lotsa of extra and they give it to me and even bought me the shield!

hehe .... now I have 2 collection at home ....... and TT love seeing at those magnets!

5 comments:

  1. i remember the first time u and SZ were collecting the magnets.. wah u guys were very on man.. haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. so cute...i luv xiao ding dang too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahah the xiao ding dang is so colourful bet ur TT love them. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. yup yupp she
    love looking at them

    ReplyDelete