Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday 30 June 2008

Thursday - 26 June 08

                                                Saw this accident  when having my lunch  Finally Jolene is nack from her leave so I have pass some work that need her to follow up for her.  And now my feeling is HAPPY ..... VERY HAPPY .........hahah ..... cos is my turn to go on leave!  During our lunch time we saw this accident .... a student (girl) from CCHS being knock down by a taxi.  Taxi wind screen is being smashed and about 7-8 people are helping the student. 

Lucky there is a dental clinic nearby where they have mostly the first aid items even the Dentist is out to help the student.  Glad that there are people helping .... for me I think my first aid skill is outdated so I dare not approached to help.

Before knocking off s uddenly feel like eating western food .....first thing on my mind is Aston!  hahaha but after much thinking I wanna try Botak Jones this time round.  Hubby is on mc so he and sz mei make their way from home to Bedok while I make mine.  We meet at Bedok interchange and walk over to Blk 412 Bedok Ave 2 where Botak Jones is ...... and where my PIL's shop is.  dearie had fish and chips, SZ Mei have black pepper chicken and me I tried Cajun Chicken.

Ok review time .... I prefer Aston! hahaha ..... like what sz mei says Astons is more to local likes ....... chicken breast is tender .... nice .... big portion, fries is not spicy will go back to try other food next time.  Before going back home we went to the hawker at the Bus interchange for dessert ......yum yum .... cos is such a hot day today .....

6 comments:

  1. the fries are their 'zao pai cai'........

    i didnt like their cajun chicken, very dry one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ya ya.. seandra.. i dun like the cajun chicken too.. too dry, not nice @ all

    ReplyDelete
  3. i dunno if its cos its chicken breast meat but too dry for my liking..

    but i like the fries though.. hee.. and the coleslaw..

    ReplyDelete
  4. ya.. i like the fries.. cant rem the coleslaw thou
    i find the the taste of cajun also a bit funny leh

    ReplyDelete
  5. you mean they got one outlet in bedok now?

    ReplyDelete
  6. yup at bedok 412

    ya dun really like it too after eating

    ReplyDelete