Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Sunday 22 June 2008

Sunday - 15 June 08

Happy Father's Day to my dearest Father, my Father-in-Law and of cos my dearest deare whom just promoted as Father In Jan 08 hahaha...........

Suppose to celebrate this special occasion with my FIL but he have to attend a wedding dinner so we will have to celebrate it next week.  After cc meetiing we went dinner with sz mei & hock hock ......

We went T3 for dinner wanted to Dian Xiao Er but the Q is  super long and we headed to coffeeclub for dinner.  I had a new dish from them is called piri piri is very nice usually i dun take chicken skin but tat chicken is good so I finish all of it! 

Overall is good .......... yummy and I enjoyed the dinner very much!

Eh ..... dearie I dunno what tobuy for you ...... eh can this dinner consider buying you a gift??? heehee


3 comments: