Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Wednesday 11 June 2008

Tuesday - 10 June 08

Was relaxing with dearie and TT watching wrestling together ..... small breeze blowing into our house while we enjoying the rest of our evening.  And when the match which I dun really fancy I carry TT in the room and ask dearie to pass me the laundry bag so that I can fold and keep all the clothings nicely.

As TT is a bit on sleepy side so I on the aircon and both of us are enjoying the aircon .... and I sing to her while folding the clothings suddenly I heard a LOUD "BOOM" .  My 1st thought is OH SHIT dearie fall down?  Quickly ran out of the room and take a look.  All I know is the other room is close with the stopper being "MASHED".

Next thing is my dearie shouting " quick close the window!!!"  the wind is so strong that I can't even open my 2nd bedroom door!!!  hmmmm this is the 1st time I experience such a strong wind .... not long later it started to rain very heavily..... is good cos I love cooling weather ...... hehehe hope that I go Taiwan no heavy rain everyday ... cos i wanna shop till i drop!

2 comments: