Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday 24 June 2008

Monday & Tuesday - 16 & 17 June 08

This 2 days I am super duper busy ....... and on Monday there is a new accts auntie came in to work.  We were so busy and yet she ignore and didn't offer to learn at all!  And before 6pm she took her bag and left! And Jo & I still attending to some coaches whom still doing submission .... and she is so rude she didn't even tell us she is leaving ....... guess that our hard time is coming  again.... I miss my friend - Linda ... she is very good......... too bad .... sigh......

Nothing much to update except work work work ....... had worked OT this 2 days am super tired ....... but am looking forward for the Taipei trip! Look on a bright side ........... 

Tuesday morning my parents came to pick up TT cos my mil is going hospital with my FIL as he have a small ops on his eyes.  So TT will be at my parents place ......my parents say my nephew kept wantng to play with TT and refuse to sleep when she is around hehehe ........

2 comments: