Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday 30 June 2008

Monday - Wednesday 23 - 25 June 08

Ok this week will be a busy week for me too cos .... am going to clear all my on hand work and continue my maternity leave.

Seb came to office to pass me some grading stuffs so I went lunch with him and Clarity Cafe ..... haha love going there .... cos is cozy and food is  cheap and good.  Suddenly i crave for spagetti hahaha .... so I ordered that .... Seb ordered escagot haha he ask me to try i didn't haha .... dunno why I dun like eating that!

Was so busy clearing all work on hand .... with no help.  The new staff kept on passing on calls for me to answer wonder how she learn when she kept on depending on me!  And she didn't take message properly as well ..... and she can tell my friend that there is nothing for her to do hahaha ...... sigh .... why I always have colleagues like that?

No comments:

Post a Comment