Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Friday 6 June 2008

Wednesday - 4 June 08

After seeing the dentist she told me that I got infection while healing thats why is so painful was giving painkillers and antibotics for one week ..... will be going back to see her again next Wednesday.

Went Clarity Cafe to have my lunch .... after the taking the painkiller I feel much better so I order pasta to eat.  YUMMY! 

Told my Dearie that I won't be cooking or buying any food cos we are going out for supper with Edwin & gang.  Head home straight after work put down all my stuffs and I walk straight into the room and POMP ...... off to la la land ...... I am so tired and sleepy ....

I didn't even know what time TT & dearie came back ....... only I heard her crying then I woke up ...... think she is looking for me cos usually I will welcome them home at the door.  When I take over to carry her she keep quiet already .... hehehe .... tell me how can I dun dote on you my princess!

Edwin came picking us up at 10.15pm and off we go to Quality Hotel for porridge  supper.  The spread is the about the same, Huat & I think is kinda EX for such food - eggs, fishcakes, curry chicken, steam siew mai, steam carrot cake etc...... but for us with babies is good compare to going Bedok 85.  Had a great chat with all .... TT is so excited to see so many people and refuse to continue to sleep after feeding and we reached home around 2am!

No comments:

Post a Comment