Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday 21 July 2008

Monday - 14 July 2008

                                                Our dinner for the night Got a call from Shunli yesterday asking me whether am I interested to bring TT for an audition as his sister is doing photography for babies who are 18 months and below.  Since I am still clearing my maternity leave I followed his wife - Peiyin to go for the audition.

When we reached the place there are about 3 babies there with us including her friend's babies total there are 3 babies to go for the photoshooting.  While waiting TT is enjoying herself while playing with Xian Xian. 

When is TT's turn she is ok kept on smiling while Shunli's sister calling her ....... after the shooting we went to Kiliney Kopitiam for a drink and small bite before heading home ......

Is drizzling before I wanna head home no choice gotta spend the money to take a cab back home ...... and it cost me $16 from town to home .... is a merz cab so I received good service from the cab driver ..... heehee and TT also kept on smiling at him hahah he told me he have to concentrate on his driving hahahaha cos TT melted him hahaha .....

Few blogs ago I have mention TT is growing and progressing well she is learning to crawl but is backwards kind ... and no matter where I place her on the mattress she will end up underneath my TV console .... hehe and she will cry for help to carry her out hahaha isn't she cute?

9 comments:

  1. haha..you baby crawl is go-stun one

    ReplyDelete
  2. ya hahahaha my frd sayis normal leh some say is like that de

    ReplyDelete
  3. very very normal... my nephew oso liddat. Hee...

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahah theresa, TT is looking more and more like u...
    ya.. bb usually learn to crawl backwards 1st.. hahah easily to slide backwards hor.

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh look like me liao yippeeeeeeeeeee

    ReplyDelete
  6. TT so cute & agree that she looks more like u now! hmm.. she likes to hide under the tv console is it? :p

    ReplyDelete