Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Thursday 24 July 2008

Wednesday - 16 July 08

Today is the last day of the wake so I am meeting Sharon to go over cos she is a blur queen dunno how to get there.  Quickly took a shower while TT is asleep and I cooked porridge so that can go with my overnight left over food while I asked my husband to buy his own dinner.

He came back real early before 7pm he already reached home thanks to the SMRT bus no. 854 hahaha drove so fast!  Dearie have to take care of TT all by himself again .... well is good as he could trained himself well and maybe 2 years down the road another baby comes by he can help me take care of TT!

Met a few friends whom I did not see for years!  All still look the same not much changes ..... left the place near at 10pm thanks to Weeli and Cheng Leng for giving me a lift back home ...... TT is alseep when I am home .... so I quickly go for a shower again before carrying her.  Not long after she woke up and kept crying cos she is looking for me .... my dearie quite angry hahah cos he is coaxing her but TT refused to let him carry ..... arghhhhh suddenly I feel so sian at this moment cos am going to work tomorrow .... I am sure to miss TT ......

6 comments:

  1. ya...smrt buses unlike sbs ones, sbs ones gotta stick to a schedule timing...if arrive at terminal too early the driver will kena...so u'll find bus 25 very slow when approaching bedok interchange while 854 hack care juz drive hehehe...

    ReplyDelete
  2. u mean fast they will kena? what abt slow ..... i so pissed sometime comes 2 bus at the same time

    ReplyDelete
  3. slow no kena...coz they dun allow sbs driver to drive too fast coz speeding is 'dangerous' hehehe...but smrt driver can speed hehe..

    ReplyDelete
  4. slow no kena...coz they dun allow sbs driver to drive too fast coz speeding is 'dangerous' hehehe...but smrt driver can speed hehe..

    ReplyDelete
  5. hahaha midas, you are v well informed man.
    ya i'm quite surprise by how fast smrt bus drivers drive. but then so far so gd leh.. haha

    ReplyDelete