Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday 28 July 2008

Monday - 21 July 08

My MIL called up to me when I am in the mid of ding my mani/pedicure saying that TT's rashes is from bad to worse ..... she kept on scratching it ..... OH ..... when I heard that my heart sunk..... poor baby.

As I am already in mid of my manicure I can't leave ..... thanks to my mil whom volunteer in bring TT to the GP located next few shops from hers. 

TT is given cream to apply and a oral medicine to be taken after food every morning and night.  After having the medicine she stop scratching thank god!  My poor baby ..... hope you get well soon ..... very heart pain to see her suffering.

4 comments:

  1. haha theresa, realised ur blog lag by 1 week wan

    ReplyDelete
  2. is she better now? rashes gone? wht happened?

    ReplyDelete
  3. jas ya loh cos i come hm do hsework ..... look afterTT no time to blog ...... i blog at work last week very busy so never write loh till today

    ReplyDelete
  4. mei she still have a bit on her thigh

    ReplyDelete