Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday 22 July 2008

Tuesday - 15 July 2008

2 more days before heading back to work .... kinda sianz .... cos the heart is no longer there oh can't imagine I have to struggle to work everyday again. 

Making full use of the day to accompany my dearest TT ..... Lester says that TT will be more attached to me cos I am on ML.  I think she is very very attached to me ...... my dearie carry her she doesn't want only when I carry her she will be happy that makes my dearie quite pissed off hahaha ......

Well I make home cook food again .... and my lazy husband have a concept thinking I am not working = HO MIA at home but I am not loh .... I have do up laundry, cleaning, vaccum floor, mopping floor ..... quite tired.  He didn't help me at all .... and what we have assigned each other household chores he is no longer doing it ...... of cos Volcano ERUPTED and I actually make noise and nagging at him.  Please my dearie HELPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP~~~~

After which he realise and did help a little and also try to make me happy hahahaha ..... deraie sorry if I am too naggy and throw temper at you but you known me I am always a 急性子 I want things to be done ASAP I want fast and good!  So dun make me angry again hor hahaha love ya!

7 comments:

  1. yeah, when i at home on AL, i realise i also end up doing housework.. haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. errr even if i am working i must still do all the housework!!
    my hubby is those piggish type.. won't move!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ya i do housework too when I am working .... same lah ... last time still ook now Got TT must be extra careful abt hygiene

    ReplyDelete
  4. same as me..... 急性子.... fast hands fast legs type.... but my fh is those nuan-ster..... do things dilly dally, always make me volcano erupt de..... i think thats guys.....

    ReplyDelete
  5. hahaha i think they like to get volcano to erupt hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  6. haha mi too... cannot tahan being slow. chop chop finish ma hor.. then can do other things ma. hahah guys dun understand tat we women v kelian, have to do a lot hor... have to have own career, do housework, take care of bb, be a gd mother, gd wife, gd daugther, gd daugther-in-law. guys do a bit of housework then considered a gd hubby, change diaper for bb wil be consider gd daddy liao... hahah women ming ku ya... wahahha~

    ReplyDelete
  7. ya loh i remember once i woke up by TT's cried i m there comforting her so ask my hubby to wake up help me make milk he eventually tell me tat he left only 1.5hr to sleep b4 getting up to work ........... ki ki si

    ReplyDelete