Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday 29 July 2008

Thursday - 24 July 08

Ok after all the feasting I really run out what to eat ..... so went around Eunos market in the evening didn't know what I want ...... strike my mind ..... ok Fishball noodle...... so I went to get that!

I like this fishball noodle cos the fishball very Q very nice ...... and it goes well with kway tiao which I like too ..... they sell in the moening and at night too but different people selling wonder are they family members or different.

TT still have a bit of rashes ..... kinda worried dunno will it spread any furthur ..... the GP say he suspect is scabies ... but i check on this medical terms it happened on animals and also people with Aids .... WOW I really damn scare loh ..... I started to doubt the GP ..... dunno what should I do ... to me is just like normal heat rash cos when she is hot she will start scratching it and the rashes will appear ..... anyone having this problem?

9 comments:

  1. scabies??

    scabies can happen to kids,but usually that is if the home environment is really unhygienic. but ur house isnt what.. or if the person has bad hygiene..

    unless she got it from crawling under the tv consol.....

    or could it just be a fungal infection like ringworm?

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello
    adelle also have some rash under her face lately. i applied the johnson baby cream & it will be gone but reappear again on & off. i also suspect it is heat rash cos the milk + saliva flow downwards and not clean properly + weather is so hot wor!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wats the GP advise on the rash?

    ReplyDelete
  4. eh ..... no leh my tv console there I always clean oso

    ReplyDelete
  5. deb ya i guess is saliva then never clean properly

    ReplyDelete
  6. u can clean but its not like u remove the consol totally and clean the floor beneath it or the base of the consol...

    ringworm is a type of fungal infection, can look like scabies too... it will look dry, can look slightly paler than the rest of the skin.. dont worry, it is not a worm at all..

    u going to go get 2nd opinion?

    ReplyDelete
  7. i shall monitor see how is it ..... hmmm hers is like normal heat rash kind wor

    ReplyDelete