Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Wednesday 30 July 2008

Sunday - 27 July 08

Last Saturday my BIL sms me asking are we going back for dinner on that Sunday as they are going to Tampines for fish head steamboat.  Cos we have YEC BBQ we didn't join them for dinner .... today my in laws are going again .... cos my FIL love the soup there. 

This fishhead steamboat is located at Tampines St 11 is a round hawker centre if I didn't remember wrongly there is a QIANG TAN stall there .....  the fishhead steamboat is located at stall 01-03 but for the name I forgot already.

When we reached there at around 6.30pm the tables are mostly taken up ...... really good business.  So we have to take the table inside which is more stuffy ..... my mil ordered one pig leg, prawn salad, vegetables, GONG BAO chicken and rojak to go along with the fishhead soup.

No wonder my FIL loves it ..... the soup is really nice ... very sweet ..... prawn salad is good ..... and my in laws commented the pig leg is good the rest of it so so only.  The place is very cool with wireless ..... brought my eeepc there to surf .... COOL!

If you happen to be there do go try this fishhead steamboat is good

7 comments:

  1. hey.. i stayed just opp there previously.. but never try before.. :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh ..... is nice leh yummy i like the soup

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow... looks so tasty!! is it at hawker centre or kopi shop? wanna check it out!! :p~~~

    ReplyDelete
  4. wireless??? wah, hahah can surf net while waiting for food leh

    ReplyDelete
  5. deb, is a hawker centre ... opp have prima deli .

    ReplyDelete
  6. jas ya cool man but hor the food come very fast loh

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh okie... will check it out one of these... :p~

    ReplyDelete