Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday 1 July 2008

Tuesday - 1st July 08

Went to my parents place today cos my parents miss TT wanted to play with her ...... so headed there and play with my nephew a while cos he looks so sleepy and about 15 mins later he fell asleep kekeke .......

My mum and I went over to Jalan Sultan cos I need to change currency ...... my mum is nagging at me that I should do all this things early .... wanted to have it change last week but I K KIANG loh wanted to wait see the rates will be good anot hahahah ..... basically no change haha .....

We have simple zi char meal today cos I don't cook just wanna spend my time with TT and guess what we haven't pack our luggage hahaha ...... my MIL called and told us she couldn't pick TT tomorrow cos her lorry no batt ... and the tyre shop near her shop had closed so no choice ..... she drove my sil's car to come and pick TT while both of us have to make our own way to airport tomorrow .... so sad that TT won't be with me tonight...... sooooooooooooooooooooo miss her ...............

No comments:

Post a Comment