Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Thursday 24 July 2008

Thursday - 17 July 08


Back to work ...... arghhh am dragging myself cos I slept late yesterday .... and guess what my dearie & I slept till 8am!  I was jumping out of bed and headed to shower hahahaha ...... arghhhh I dun wanna be late for work cos I never late.

Lucky when I reached office is 8.45am as for dearie he sure gonna be late...... gotta buried myself into the work on hand.

Went over to a few units to taste the food of a newly open shop is call eatz culture they open from 7am - 10pm daily and is located at 232 Tanjong Katong Road.  hmmmmm after tasting their food their mee siam and mee rebus is good ... other than this they sell tom yum bee hoon, curry puff, you tiao, cakes, dessert and etc.  I bought set which cost I think $5.50 it comes with a main course, a kueh or cake and a drink (coffee/tea/barley or soya bean).

Overall not too bad but just feel that the puff / kueh is way too expensive costing $0.90 for small piece and is so so only ......

In the evening after TT & dearie is back 3 of us went for a stroll at the pasam malam near our estate ...... TT is so happy that we bring her down ... but soon after about a 10mins walk she fell asleep in my dearie's arm ......

4 comments:

  1. she sleeps alot hor? my fren's son juz kept crying n crying n refuse to sleep...

    ReplyDelete
  2. ya she sleep alot hahaha yesterday she sleep at 8+ till this morning 6+

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow good leh. sleep so long. sleep more then can grow well!

    ReplyDelete