Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday 1 July 2008

Saturday & Sunday 28 & 29 June 08

On Saturday, my parents ask the both of us to go bugis so that we can go to the Guan Yin Miao to pray as we are flying off to Taipei next week.  After praying we went OG for a walk cos is so hot outside ..... my parents bought TT clothings haha is on offer ..... cost only $7.90 each ..... forgot to take the pic ... will post it when TT wear it  .  Went to have lunch and chot chat with them .... my parents gave us a red packet for SHUN FENG ehehe thanks dad & mum 

On Sunday we bought NANA curry back and my PIL, BIL and my nephews went CC to play badminton ..... hehehe good to start exercise now .... hehe dearie do you think we should start jogging around??

Had a sumptuous meal my SIL went to buy some dishes back cos my MIL won't be able to cook at that time.  I can hardly move after the meal hahaha cos the curry is so nice heehee .... I ate quite alot today ..... *sigh* think I will put on weight after the Taiwan trip.  So Scc......a.......r...e......................

6 comments:

  1. enjoy your trip in taiwan & have a safe journey! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. come back then loose weight! haha no worries

    ReplyDelete
  3. muhahaha ya have to join san for the weight loss program heehee

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahahaha...i see my name here...

    yah lah, come back then lose weight. hee...

    ReplyDelete