Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Thursday 17 July 2008

Thursday - 10 July 08

                                                 Cheese Fries from Botak Jones"I got cravings for pasta" that's my msn display name and my dear friend - Mr Alfred Ng msn me ask me "Cravings? dun tell me you are preggie again hor." mUhahahahahaha my dear friend no no i am NOT pregnant hahaha ... no preggie oso will have cravings mah.

Dated my dear friend Coco and huat out for dinner ...... we are going to the coffeeshop where Botak Jones is ..... cos I wanna try the pasta stall which open there too.  I forgot the name of the stall .... but I do have a wonderful time there.

I reached my PIL's shop first my nephews so excited to see TT ...... hanged around there till 7+pm then they reached the place.  Coco had the Cajun Chicken while the 3 of us order pasta, I ordered a pizza to share and Coco ordered a cheese fries to share too.

When we are enjoying our meal it started to rain heavily ...... oh gosh how to go back with such a big rain and we wanted to go eat durian.  Luckily the coffeeshop sells durian so we ordered one to share and it cost $39 not really fantastic I think can get better ones out there.


6 comments:

  1. wah so many clams in the pasta ah!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ya hahaha hardly see the spagetti hhahaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. hows the pasta ?? nice ??? where izzit ??

    ReplyDelete
  4. is good .... is located at Bedok North ave 2 Blk 412 botak jones is there too

    ReplyDelete
  5. so after u remove all the shells, got how much pasta left? most of the shells got meat inside one or not? skarly empty ones.. hee... but its looks really yummy man.

    ReplyDelete
  6. my hubby say pasta ok for one person portion .... he say got abt 90% Got meat de

    ReplyDelete