Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday 29 July 2008

Saturday - 26 July 08

Told TT yesterday before she go to bed that I will bring her to the market today .... so she woke up very early to wake me up.  I laze around till 10am then I drag myself to wash up and bring her down.  Happily sitting in the pram with her fan blowing at her ..... very relax loh ... mama have to push you around hahaha ......

We have no plans to go anywhere today so I wanted to cook TT some porridge today .... so I went to buy some onion, sweet corn, carrot & potatoes so that I can cook soup for myself and by using the soup I can cook some porridge for her too.  Add on some yong tau fu, long bean, chicken for ourselves.

My parents came over to have dinner with us thank god cos we sure can't finish the food for sure.  Mum help me to feed TT also ahaha she help to carry her ..... TT very active loh wait wanna stand .... wanna sit.... arghhh ... but she enjoyed the porridge cos is so sweet as I cook with the soup and I even grind the carrot and porridge for her to swallow easily.

And there goes our precious Saturday ...... a family bonding day ..... heehee a bit can't get use cos am so used to going out every weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment