Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Thursday 31 July 2008

Tuesday - 29 July 08

                                                    Classic tickets                                              Happily playing the leap frog toy

Told my mil we will be "collecting" TT late today cos we are going for a show ..... is been very long since we catch a movie.  No more 二人世界 so have to really plan the time well ..... We are going to watch The Dark Knights .... also I search for cinemas and most important the time of the show. 

We decided to go Princess in Bedok hahaha ...... think most of the people won't think of this place.  Time of the show start at 7pm so I told dearie not to be late as I could get there on time I shal buy the tics and our dinner. 

There isn't a single Q there and the tics sales assistant is chit chatting with each other ho ho ho ....... cinema isn't big so I anyhow choose the seat cos the tics only cost me $5 each ..... yes you never see wrongly and I never type wrong .... the movie ticket cost me $5 EACH! hehehe ...... The Dark Knights is good especially The Joker he really outshine Batman in this show ..... just a waste ..... he commited suicide .

The show ended around 9+pm so we make our way to my in law's place to pick up TT ..... she is so happy playing and my mil told me she can crawl forward le .... actually I did notice it yesterday that she can crawl forward just that she didn't do it often.

Reached home around 10pm+ so I let her try her new toy ..... she enjoyed being in there but of cos not for long cos she want me to carry her as the whole day I didn't carry her for long.  She must be thinking where are we when we are late to pick her up she must have miss us heehee .....

4 comments:

  1. still alive ah....so long nvr watch movie in such cinemas liao..

    ReplyDelete
  2. oo.. TT is having fun!! (hopefully this will stop her from crawling under the consol!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahah yeah the toys looks fun leh

    ReplyDelete
  4. ya she love the leap frog ......

    ReplyDelete