Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Friday 1 August 2008

Wednesday - 27 July 08

Went shopping during lunch time with Jo never buy anything for myself .... only buy some for TT .... dare not buy any more clothings cos dearie have been nagging and nagging non stop ...... and forbid me to buy!

I bought a bowl set for to put at my in law's place so that they can feed her porridge using that the spoon will change color if the food is hot hehe ..... never try using it so must ask my MIL how is it.

Read up motherhood forum of my fellow Jan 08 mummies been posting about flashcard thingy ..... well I think I am a bit ku ku loh ..... most of them already train their baby to learn color, shapes etc ... eh for me nothing yet at the moment .... Gotta Jia you and teach TT already ... this is the best time they learn stuffs ...... I must not be lazy ...... and have to subscribe baby tv on starhub cable vision for her to watch cos she kept on watching TVB series with me not too good ...... leh

6 comments:

  1. i also bot flashcards for my girl... =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahah i ordered too. ok lah.. but v tired to keep to the schedule to flash leh. come home we just wana play w matt. dun wanna give him stress at such young age oso leh
    flash a bit nia. wahahah
    wah.. the spoon is cool leh. can change colour wor

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey can let TT watch disney playhouse! cos i let adelle watch that too + the "your baby can read" disc. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh ya I wanna subscribe it liao time to let her watch

    ReplyDelete
  5. TVB ok what. can let TT learn canto. can learn to act too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. keke we watch mandarin de ...... cos my husband dunno canto hahaha

    ReplyDelete