Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday 12 August 2008

Monday - 11 August 08

Monday Blue ....... Today Jo & I wear casually to work cos we intend to have our com change today!  So alot of cleaning and clearing up to be done today.

Today Auntie Chef Ng is off so we are very happy not having her here with us hahaha .... so both of us have everything clean and clear up.  Last week she make our office cleaner wipe for her some space in the store room cos she intend to have the shelves so that she can place her stuffs there.  We never ask the cleaner to do anything for ourselves ..... she really very lazy can't even wipe the shelves on her own!

I have cleared most of my stuffs ..... hehehe didn't even notice that i have so much things here in office if were to leave here i have so many things to bring home!

Dinner is Nana curry and we have late late meal I have craving for hokkien mee but my dearie refuse to buy that for me so irritating loh ....... I always buy what you wanna eat why can't you buy what I wanna eat is so unfair!

6 comments:

  1. he so naughty loh i oso dunno why :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. he want to help you not put on so much weight? hee

    ReplyDelete
  3. no lah he buy me nana curry leh ...... more fatty rite

    ReplyDelete
  4. higher cholestrol but lesser carbo mah. hokkien mee all carbo.

    ReplyDelete
  5. but curry go with bread or rice leh same lah hahahah a

    ReplyDelete