Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Sunday 17 August 2008

Friday - 15 August 08

Was on mc today cos i feel unwell .... blocked nose,a little phelgm and cough ..... usually I will endure it but now cos I have TT I will be more cautious about it.

Went to see Dr Ong and headed to market after seeing Doctor I bought some vegetables back to cook for dinner today.  I pat TT for nap when I see she sleeping soundly I headed back to kitchen to do some house work and usually I will check on her every 10mins.  When I go back to check on her she is actually sitting up admiring the scenery outside enjoying the aircon hahahaha

About 6.30pmn Dearie called up and say that he will be doing OT today so TT and I had our dinner first.  I have cooked TT carrot porridge so both of us dine happily at home but of cos we miss Dearie.

My poor dearie worked till 1am lucky I have the thermal pot that sz mei recommended me I make hot every thing and keep warm in the pot so when he reached home he can have his warm dinner cum supper

Today is my mil's actual lunar birthday hereby I wished her a very happy birthday and good health always!

5 comments: