Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday 25 August 2008

Monday - 26 August 2008


This is how my princess sleep in the night .... is not easy to sleep with her ... hahaha see she still can cross legs to sleep.  My dearie kept telling me like mother like daughter .... cos I sleep with my legs crossed too!  hmmmm my Papa told me my Grandpa sleep like that too!

Actually my husband don't sleep well cos TT always turn this way and she is the one kept on kicking him on his face, nose, back hahaha poor dearie!

When she come back today .... and she is playing on her own on the mat suddenly she do stunt loh ..... push up position and then *BOM* she hit the floor again but this time she hit her mouth and I quickly pick her up and I saw her gum bleeding ...... i use tissue to wipe off a bit but is still bleeding so I quickly rush to the fridge to get the teether that I put in earlier on to let her bite on.  *phew* few minutes later her bleeding stop.

This little piglet of mine is really like a worm and she like to explore things, do stunt, hao lian oso hahahah  ..... can be quite headache .... must be very alert to look after her.  Extremely exhausted looking after her ............ now have doubt whether to go for a baby Ox next year hahahaha .................

18 comments:

  1. oh no..pain pain leh... hope TT is ok now...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your princess in so pinky :-) Going for the bb contest this Sunday? Hope I can recognise you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. san ya loh hahaha i see liao bth go take camera and shoot hahaha

    deb, she is ok le thanks!

    Kam, yes yes am gg on Sunday ....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my god!!!!
    She is super cute lor, when sleeping....
    Now....I can imagine u sleeping like that too....woah!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. muhahahhaah .. ya loh ... even i preggie oso cross legs sleep hahahah .... i dun even know i crossed legs sleep half way auto will like that de

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG...glad TT is ok now. If she start teething or sprouting teeth, must be Xtra watchful else teeth hit floor, no joke, more pain!

    ReplyDelete
  7. aiyo be careful leh.. gotta be very alert....

    haha... my little mousey is no way better... haha but i'm e one kana kick...

    hmmm... i often put my hands to cover my forehead and eyes... now my mousey also same... think its really like mother like daughter! hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  8. Noted Steph .... I will keep myself alert at all times

    ReplyDelete
  9. hahahah she sleeps like a little Gymnast. cute leh!

    ReplyDelete
  10. aiyoh my girl sometimes keep me, sometimes kick daddy when sleeping also. when will you wean TT off your bed?

    ReplyDelete
  11. hmmmmm soon hahahah till i get her a fan hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  12. i think if my ger sleep together with me, i will be the one kicking her. haha

    ReplyDelete
  13. michileigh cant lah cos no matter what they still short so wont be able to kick them only they kick us :(

    ReplyDelete
  14. not kick as in use leg la. maybe slap her? or roll onto her. i think i did that once. rolling on to her hands an legs.

    ReplyDelete