Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Sunday 10 August 2008

Friday - 8 August 08

Slept with TT till 10+am I have taken National Day off today cos y MIL is busy today.  She will be doing POR TOR today at her shop.  Before i headed to her shop with TT I went over to Bedok 85 to change my TVB series on the way to my mil's shop TT fell asleep so I decided to take a cab.

But I think is wrong to flag one .....i flag one hich is driven by a stupid uncle ...... whom shouted at me!  I am so pissed..... when I went in I told him I am going to Bedok North Ave 2 he say "HAR" I have a feeling that he regretted to stop and pick me up .... so he ask me where is it I told him to keep left ...... he turn left instead and after turning he told me where is it ..... I say uncle you should keep left not to turn left he shouted at me say I ask him to turn!

I asked him nicely is it you don't want to take me ... he shouted again ..... I dun stay here so i dunno how to go .... I say if you dunno how to go you should tell me earlier so I could guide you I dun mind in guiding.  And he kept on mentioning that  i asked him to turn ..... I got pissed and i shouted back at him  if you dunno you should ask ......like that you dun be a taxi driver! I am so angry I paid him to let him scold ..... I even threw money on the side of the box dun wanna give him on his hands .........before I get down I READ out his car no. and I call up comfort to lodge a complain!  After I lodge the complain haha I forgot the car number plate!  No matter what I wanna pursue this matter cos I am so PISSED!

In the evening, Hong Yao (TT's godpa) came to pick us up for dinner .... we are meeting 3 other friends too.  We went Geylang Lor 9 for zi char. We ordered prawn, fried oyster, stingray,  kangkong, toufu and fried squid.  The prawn and toufu cannot make it .... not nice at all!!  And we ordered medium they come in big one *sigh*. 

Poor Hong Yao just touch down at 6+pm ....gotta work tomorrow with my hubby ...... and flying back on Sunday morning again!  I was kinda sian 1/2  cos my dearie need to work ....tomorrow.........dunno what time will he finish his work cos we have a family dinner tomorrow.......

*** Happy Birthday my dearest friend Coco welcome to the 3 Club heehee ***

4 comments:

  1. yah i think some cabbies are really bad... esp when they don't even know the direction and make it like our fault like tat

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahaha... yah this happens to me too.. hee..

    yeah lodge a complain. even if the uncle is old, dont care.. old people doesnt mean they can be rude to younger pple and expect respect.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ya i talk to himnicely yet he shouted at me i am so upset ... if TT not sleeping I have chosen to walk over instead ... pay money to get scolding ..... F***

    ReplyDelete