Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Sunday 24 August 2008

Friday - 22 August 08

Is raining heavily in the afternoon was thinking dunno able to see fireworks tonight .... is French theme today.

Dearie bought me Hokkien mee finally hahahah but ....  it dun taste as nice as before .... think change of Chef bah  ..... good thing is they replaced pork to chicken hahaha.

After dinner I am waiting to go over to another block to view the fireworks with dearie and TT ..... but TT fell asleep ..... and for me I only manage to hear it ..... can't see it!

Went to bed quite late cos both of us are going to finish our last 2 episode of TVB series ..... we are watching Forensic Heroes 2 (法證先鋒 2) compare to 1 I preferred 1 story line is much more exciting.  If you are into TVB series do rent this and watch ..... for me I am consider slow cos I have some friends already finished this series long time ago hahaha cos they watch quite fast and there are still a few new one which I am going to rent after I finished this.


14 comments:

  1. yup... i love tvb shows too... but now no time to watch!!!! =(

    ReplyDelete
  2. the fireworks started so late. thot it said 9pm but it dragged until 9.30pm. by then, my #1 was quite tired and cranky le.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i like tVb also. esp those late 80s, early 90s

    ReplyDelete
  4. hubby finished watching tis long ago hehehe...he watch download de...in cantonese nicer..

    ReplyDelete
  5. my hubby dun understand cantonese leh ............tats why ......

    ReplyDelete
  6. same i also dont understand cantonese, but the DVD that sean buys for me are all in cantonese, he says then i will be forced to learn cantonese...

    the only line i have learnt is 'choi ga lei, dai ga lai si.." (something like da ji da li)...

    what a line to learn right... so thats the only cantonese line i can throw out.. hahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  7. muhahahahahah ........ san u so cute learn only one sentence ... i ask my dearie learn he dun want leh so nottie

    ReplyDelete
  8. cos the cast on that show ALWAYS using that line... heee......

    ReplyDelete
  9. nice but it was a long wait for a short fireworks. and from the position i sat was pretty quite in front. heads aching. shld have booked a hotel rm to watch.

    ReplyDelete
  10. muahhahah next year ok i wanna go ur hotel room ... heehee

    ReplyDelete
  11. haha. next year, see how first. pok le. i not pts to redeem.

    ReplyDelete