Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Sunday 24 August 2008

Thursday - 21 August 08

                                                       Linn's Tiramisu .....
Thanks to Linn & WT for the Doraemon polo T shirt for TT and the Tiramisu you made ...... is very nice!  We love it!  Hope you two enjoy the sushi too

We ordered Mcdonald for dinner cos I am so lazy to cook although there are some vegetables in the fridge.  Notice that the chilli from Mcdonald have changed!  No longer the garlic version ... this time is more on sweet side ..... eh ..... kinda miss the garlic version but dearie love the new taste of it.

While we are enjoying our fries ...... my dear 宝贝 reached her little hands to my side table and pull down the paper bag ..... and there goes our french fries which is all scattered on the floor!!!  She is fascinated by the fries ..... so I quickly pick it up and I actually smacked her hands for being naughty. 

And when I am eating and watching TV she actually sit beside me and in the meantime disturbing me cos she wants attention.  For a moment she is very quiet .... no disturbing .... and I feel  not right ..... so I take a look at her she is actually munching one of the fries that I have actually miss picking up!  Hahahaha both dearie and I laughed at her but she is grouchy when I took away the fries from her.  Be good my
宝贝 next year you can eat that ..... when you have teeth but of cos you cannot eat that too often. 

7 comments:

  1. haiyo... so noti yet so cute... heee.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha. sometimes they too quiet is definitely up to no good. :p

    ReplyDelete
  3. San yes I agreed with you dunno wanna get angry or laff sometimes

    ReplyDelete
  4. so cute leh. aiyo dun beat her lah. so so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  5. must teach her leh .... if not nexttime nottie nottie

    ReplyDelete