Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Wednesday 27 August 2008

Wednesday - 27 August 08


I received this on Tuesday but I forget to blog about it..... bought this on a bulk purchase in Singapore Motherhood Forum.  The bulk purchase is still on .... so if you wanna get for your precious go get it.

You can view from their website too at www.babysoft.com.sg.

They have educational toys, puppets, musical toys, baby clothing as well happy shopping!

TT is fascinated by the sound and the colorful pictures ..... but the very next thing she did was to put it into her mouth!!!  Arghhhh this piglet everything also put in the mouth .... but today she is a good girl cos she knows Daddy not in.  Dearie went to CC to help arranging something with SZ mei & YZ. 

TT sleep for almost 2 hrs ..... *phew* I can enjoy my bath and also my dinner ..... Dearie bought me char kway tiao today is yummy loh thanks dear!

TT woke up after I finished some games on Viwawa and she is lying on my body watching me playing Sushido.  She love watching the colorful ingredients, think that makes her stay put with me!  After playing with dearie when he is back from CC TT started to feel tired but piglet baby only  sleep with mama only at 1am ..... hahahha think she really night owl like me and sometimes she will endure not to sleep if we didn't sleep!

9 comments:

  1. I bought the animal sound and happy holiday too! and ordering one more before the BP becomes over...Chev loves them also...hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. I ordered all, and "Things That Move", "Our Neighbourhood", and the Animals Under The Sea.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wowwwwwwwwwwwwwww order so much!

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha. overdose. but i ordered in several batches.

    ReplyDelete
  5. hee, i oso bought a book from babysoft... its from veggietales "God Made You Special"! Nice!

    ReplyDelete
  6. yeah... i bought a veggietales dvd for christmas to entertain the big kiddies too... hee...

    ReplyDelete
  7. celery.. brocoli.. gotta be vegetales! (haha... i'm a big kiddie.. hee)

    ReplyDelete