Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Wednesday 13 August 2008

Wednesday - 13 Aug 08


Was pissed at work cos of 2 bitches hahaha but then again dun wish to talk about it I simply bo chup whatever they wanna do just do it!  I just do my work month end got money come into my pocket will do!

After work I took a cab down to pick up my mum and off we go to KKH to visit my little cuttie nephew.  When we reached there my SIL is feeding him .... he look happy to see my mum there hahah cos he can get out of his cot!  Cos my SIL is feeding him so can't bring him out...... he is acutally walking around in the cot.

My mum & I bring him to the playground corner and he is playing with toys provided there.  Thank god his fever subsided and he is so active now again ....... glad to see him playing around.  Before I leave KKH I went down to have my dinner with my mum and bought him a Barney balloon hehehe hope he like it!

Took a cab back home and drop my mum along the way ..... cos I miss TT so gotta rush home .... when I reached home my poor baby is crying seeing nobody attending to her after she woke up from a nap.  Dearie went for a shower when she is sleeping.  My poor baby sitting on our bed crying out loud ..... when she see me she keep quiet and look so happy ..... hahaha ... she look so cute!

17 comments:

  1. aaww.... poor TT... she sleeps on ur bed ah, will she crawl around or not..

    thank GOd ur nephew is better!! think the drip helped... =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. san, hahaha she nap on my bed ... wkend she will slp on our bed too ... heheh she will crawl ard yesterday i neglect her cos i fall asleep b4 her and i wanted to pet her to slp so was lying on my bed with her sakali 5 mins later she is on the floor liao :X i am a lousy mama sigh

    ReplyDelete
  3. ya thank god my nephew is better .....

    ReplyDelete
  4. lucky ur nephew is sent to KKH in time.. wat a scare, good thing he's active again!

    wah... is ur bed high up??? my is.. .so gotta shift my room's arrangement so that she can have more floor space

    ReplyDelete
  5. eh mine not too high .... so still ok but my mum kept on scolding me for letting her to fall

    ReplyDelete
  6. hi qq, my bb also fell fr the bed before.. if no vomitting or fever, then she shld fine, juz observe her a day or two, anything wrong, quickly see PD lor.

    ReplyDelete
  7. btw, your massage lady, Siti play me out twice! she promise to come my plc, but never turn up, never call or reply sms... does she got attitude problem? mei was telling me she was fine

    ReplyDelete
  8. eh no leh i just use her service 2 weeks ago .... she is fine she will call when she cant make it ..... maybe she slip her mind???

    ReplyDelete
  9. no leh, i call her many time n sms her. she dun reply me. her hp no is 9146-0613 rite?

    ReplyDelete
  10. ya correct leh .... u want me to help u call?

    ReplyDelete
  11. hey qq...thank god ur nephew ok...so scary...so wat actually happened, why play-play then suddenly fever and face turned black one? wat was the diagnose?

    ReplyDelete
  12. i oso dunno leh never ask my bro ... latest update he is discharge this afternoon ....

    ReplyDelete
  13. QQ, dun put TT on yr bed. I placed JY on my bed (quite high) then go toilet, then while I was in the toilet, JY fell down from bed to floor. luckily there was a mattress on the floor else she sure bump big on her head. better be safe.

    ReplyDelete
  14. she fall twice liao ....... monitor ok ... she no cry only eh eh eh

    ReplyDelete
  15. so scary... luckily ur nephew is ok liao. aiyah.. dun put her on ur bed lah, put her on the floor or something lah. coz nv know when bb will wake up and start to explore. later kor the head we'll worry.

    ReplyDelete