Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday 25 August 2008

Saturday - 23 August 08

                                                            my 2 宝贝
Went to my parent's place with TT cos my parents have to look after my nephew today as my brother and SIL need to go back office today.  My parents miss TT so they asked if we are bringing her back.

Isaac saw TT and he look so happy he even sayang her and offer her his sarong ..... TT is sleepy so lying in the sarong for about 5 mins she is in her la la land ...... so dearie and I play with Isaac .... haha he so cute and he know how to keep his surrounding clean but not tidy!  But he is a bit stingy refuse to let TT have his bolster ..... lucky he is willing to give up the sarong to her!

When TT woke up .... is his turn to sleep ......dearie and mum look after TT while Papa and I make our way down to see the upgrading showroom.  My parent's place will be in upgrading soon so they will come our place to stay for about a few weeks looking forward for that!

Was raining the whole day ..... and we are stuck in my parent's place and we have to go for the National Day Dinner.  So by the time we reached Kampong Ubi CC the event is about to start lucky we arrived a bit earlier than the Guest of Honour.

Compare to last year, this year food taste better i love the herbal chicken ..... is very nice .... the presentation of the mee looks weird hahaha taste ok not  too bad.  The programme is better too .... got 明珠姐妹 a bit like GETAI not too bad for me cos I haven't really see one this year.  After the dinner it is still drizzling ..... so we walked very fast back home cos we are afraid TT might catch a cold.  It is such a nice weather to sleep in today ....... but we slept very late cos we are very full.

4 comments:

  1. do u have to buy tickets for the national day dinner

    ReplyDelete
  2. u very on the community events!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha ... good leh ....got lucky draw somemore ..... quite fun hahah

    ReplyDelete