Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Sunday 17 August 2008

Sunday - 17 August 08

Slept till 12+pm today cos we are so tired ..... TT slept till that time we us too ..... make hot the left over food on Friday and cook some porridge to go with it and that will be our brunch!

Left for CC meeting at around 4+pm .... we are a bit late most of the people are there already!  TT is with us this little girl didn't wanna sleep so she is making a lot of noise in the meeting which makes me so pai sei cos today there are 2 groups of people coming in to do presentation.

I have to bring TT out of the conference room and I have miss one of the presentation on breastfeeding and cervical cancer if I not wrong ... well as I say I have missed it so I dunno what the topic is but according to HH yesterday is about breastfeeding.

Have decided next time round if there is such presentation I will not bring TT maybe shall stay at home with her!  Cos I feel so pai sei that she make so much noise and the people there show me some kind of "why" faces, apologise for the noise she make in the meeting to all.

Didn't go over to my in laws place cos we think by the time we finish meeting is already 6+ 7pm don't wanna let them wait for us so we decided not to go over.  After the meeting we strolled home from Kembangan and went coffee shop to pack satay and oyster egg back home for dinner cos we wanna watch the Olympics Women's Team Table Tennis Final.

Is a great match very exciting China is a strong team, Singapore have come to this far is already very good well done Singapore since 1960 this is the 1st medal!  Congrats! 

No comments:

Post a Comment