Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Saturday 16 August 2008

Thursday - 14 August 08

There is a newly open chap chai rice stall opposite my office.... they have nice dishes and is delicious.  They even have western and zi char too for lunch.  So far i only tried their chap chai rice.  Today they didn't left much choices of kiam so I asked for fried rice it cost e $4 which i feel is more worth than ordering the one at Chun Kee.  Is smells good and it taste good too!

At night I cook tom yum bee hoon soup for dinner dearie dun dare to take too spicy so I cook less spicy ..... hehehe he think is good still ask me which brand I use this tom yum is good!  Since you like it I shall cook for you more next time hahaha.

2 comments:

  1. so which brand of tom yam did u use?

    ReplyDelete
  2. eh is cube type leh ..... think is maggie leh hahahaa

    ReplyDelete