Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Sunday 3 August 2008

Friday - 1st August 08

Thanks to YEC for having this NDP preview tickets for the members and of cos thanks to my YEC friends whom didn't want to go and this year thats why I got a chance to go with dearie .....thanks to Yan Yan too for giving up the other ticket to us so that I could bring my nephew there.  This is his 1st year watching live NDP preview ... hope he will enjoy the show and learn something too!

I am excited to go cos is my 1st NDP with dearie and my nephew ......last time I find it so LEK CHEH to go cos alot of people .... which I dun really like.  Last year I went with SZ mei ... is my 1st NDP hahaha i enjoyed it very much hope this year will be better.

Today is the starting of the lunar seventh month - hungry ghost festival.... so I knock off at 5pm today cos old people say gotta bring baby back early..... so I went back to do some praying downstair and my mil drove TT back to me.

Although I stay high floor I tried to keep my window shut today cos there is alot of ppl doing offerings downstair.........and i think these few days will be very very hot days ....arghhhhh guess tat eletricity bill will be high again fo this month!

9 comments:

  1. Nope TT needs tickets too leh .... so never bring her

    ReplyDelete
  2. somemore so hot think dun want her to be in the sun too long

    ReplyDelete
  3. QQ u got the NDP tickets! Plus your ticket so much nicer than mine loh... :D So is the preview nice?

    ReplyDelete
  4. TT infant also must have ticket ah?

    ReplyDelete
  5. deb, yup yup .. Got it I am in blur sector urs is orange I think ..... yes is good!

    San, ya it stated on the tics that infant need a tics too

    ReplyDelete
  6. I got 2 tickets to actual day NDP n sitting in the Blue Sector too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I remembered infants also need tickets but you told me don't need. =)

    ReplyDelete
  8. is not me say de ... is HH told me no hahaha

    ReplyDelete