Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday 12 August 2008

Tuesday - 12 Aug 08


Finally .......my new computer set up liao loh with the new one no need to wait for the slow start up .... no need to worry it will hanged anymore!  So happy hahahah I have asked someone to come help us set up the internet too ..... so basically the whole morning of the day is walk around and do nothing well I also got help a bit in installing lah hahaha ..... so not too bad!

After work I went over to Paya Lebar NTUC to help dearie get his shampoo and bought KFC back for dinner.  Dearie you see I got love you hor ... what you want what you need i will sure do it for you but you have no intention buying me my favorite hokkien mee HNG


Was wondering why my mum never call me yesterday and today so I called her up to check what is she doing ..... she told me that Isaac - my nephew is sick so she is kinda busy in handling him.  She told me that he vomited after coughing .... poor baby he is suffering and mum is quite worried about his condition.

At around 10+pm Dad called up and say that Isaac is admitted to KKH!!! OMG!!!  I got a shocked and Dad also can't speak well think he is very worried and shocked of the incident!  According to my mum my nephew happily went back home and was playing with my Brother his favourite car and suddenly he dun make noise anymore and lying on his tummy ....... my brother pick him up and got a shock his face turn black!!!

My Brother rushed him down to the clinic and they spank him till he cry out ... then wrote a letter ask him to rush him to KKH.  I got so worried ... cos little baby is suffering.  Mum call me at 1.00am ....I really got a shocked ..... this hour phone ring ..... really scare the hell out of me!  Last update Isaac is on drip .... and fever subsided a bit .... get well soon my dearest Isaac Gu Gu buy you nice car for you to play .... remember Gu Gu love you ya! *Pray*

4 comments:

  1. aiyo. so scary. how old is your nephew. his parents must have been so traumatised. hope he's better now

    ReplyDelete
  2. he is about 20mths .... latest update he is quite ok ... pray hard .... really pain me ....

    ReplyDelete
  3. i dunno oso later go see him ask my bro what happen actually so scary

    ReplyDelete