Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Sunday 10 August 2008

Thursday - 7 Aug 08

Is going to rain big time when we are about to knock off .......lucky Mr Tan came by and give us a lift home.  So I decided to pack dinner back from the restaurant at the corner near my office.  Jo is ordering too so I tag along when she called to make order.

Hong Kong Street Chun Kee is the restaurant we are ordering from .... according to some friends they are shifted here from Frankel Ave side. 

Tried and share with Jo their Prawn fried rice ($6.00) before during lunch time sometimes ago find it not bad. Today I ordered horfun and normal fried rice........it cost me $11.50.  Normal fried rice is $5.00 and horfun is $6.50.  If you tell them horfun their horfun is 三捞河粉  ........to me 三捞河粉 always very nice but is so disappointing for today *sigh* and Hong Lee serve better food than them!

Rather spend that money on punggol nasi lemak ....... but didn't open on Thursday :(  Bad dinner but am looking forward for the weekend ..........

No comments:

Post a Comment