Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Thursday 31 July 2008

Monday - 28 July 08


Today TT having her PD appointment .... and I am still with the same clinic ... but during this period there are different doctor taking care of the clinic.  Appointment time is at 11am but I waited like about coming to 30mins then is my turn ... so many people!  The babies there is either sleeping if not is like sit there quiet quiet except my TT ..... so active ... stand .... sit ..... singing ... even the nurse say she seems happy hahahaha......

When we went in to the PD .... eh that doc is kinda young leh ....... and TT kept looking at him muhahahahaa ..... *faintz* he loves playing with TT ..... letting him know that TT have rash and would it affect the injection he say is quite a normal rash leh .... hmmmmm .... and told me if there isn't any itch dun give her the medicine which will cause drowsiness. TT only eh .... ehhhh ... ehhhh .... then stop liao never cry ... brave baby!

After the appointment I brought her to my MIL's shop cos i need to go back to work on the 2nd half of the day.  So met up with Jo at parkway to have lunch before heading back to work. 


I have made a order on a rented of  Baby Einstein Musical Motion Activity Jumper and a Leap Frog learning  toy from Rent-A-Toy. Wonder how big is it ... it will be deliver to my MIL's shop first cos they are delivering it in the day time ...... hope TT will like it!

9 comments:

  1. so did u ask the PD if its scabies?

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha TT charming the young male dr liao ya LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. eh ... that fellow looks green to me leh ..... he say nothing wrong

    ReplyDelete
  4. how come you pic look like female doc leh. hee

    ReplyDelete
  5. wah nurse wear until quite pro leh. haha

    ReplyDelete
  6. ok not bad .... she loves to play hehehe heng!

    ReplyDelete