Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday 15 July 2008

Wednesday - 9 July 08

Am so tired of the food outside so I have been cooking frequently since I am not working so TT is my marketing partner.  I will always bring her down to do marketing and she loves it..... I kinda enjoying the Tai Tai days....heehee ...

TT is getting very nottie nowsaday ....... kept wanting me to carry but I dun care cos I dun want her to get use of being carrying all the times. 

hmmm gotta rent some toy for her to keep her occupied ...... then she wont be so sticky to me!

6 comments:

  1. hee.. so cute, marketing partner..

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey theresa, u r full-time homemaker now?

    ReplyDelete
  3. gd leh theresa.. be tai tai liao. be a SAHM huh?
    i just check out the rental toys leh.. i find it so x... 40++ bucks to rent jumperoo for 1 mth. @ 1st was thinking of renting for abt 2 mths. buy only abt 200 leh.. sian... they kill people set fire leh i feel. too bad i dun have space to keep jumperoo.. if not i would have bought it. sob~~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jas no lah i am just clearing my ML thats why be tai tai for abt 3 weeks ha haha haha

    ReplyDelete
  5. eh my plc no space loh so will spend that money to rent for her .....

    ReplyDelete