Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday 10 June 2013

Monday - 10 June 2013




Took leave today cos I knew I will woke up late cos of the 2 consecutive days of working for 12 hrs each day!  Alyssa is with me so we headed off to Vivo to get present for her best friend's birthday and get to know there will be a Barbie make over we bought some Barbie items and get to do the make over for free.

This one quite strict Parents cannot accompany the child to go into a small room for shooting ... so I am waiting outside for about 10mins.  They also selling off for album ... so tempted to get one album for her but I realize she dun smile alot so I gave up taking up the album but I get one more photo at $20.  And I paid another $5 for delivery of the photo instead of picking it up and it will takes about 10 days to process.

So we went to have a late brunch at Kim Gary.  Alyssa want soupy noodle so she ordered one noodle which look pretty good as for me I just go for a soup and sandwich.



Went OG to get some stuffs before heading to my Parent's place cos we will be away to Penang on Father's Day.  So we had an early celebration with my Parent since is a working day for Goh we decided to go simple eat at at the coffeeshop below my Parent's place is another Hong Kong Street zi zhar.

We ordered a Lemon Chicken ($10), Sambal sweet potato leaves ($9), Beancurd ($9), Pork ribs ($15) and one Prawn Omelette ($8) together with 6 rice total cost is only $54!  Food was not too bad but their basic service cannot even make it ..... they dun even care whether your table is big enough anot and they just serve as it is and just chuck anywhere where they can see a space. Papa told me that he once ordered fried rive from this particular waitress and she took his money and when food was packed she just left on the counter without telling Papa that's his order till he approached and asked!   Overall dining experience was quite ok just only the service that was bad.... 

No comments:

Post a Comment