Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Wednesday 5 June 2013

Wednesday - 5 June 2013




Alyssa took the Princess arts and craft items with her to my office and she open it up and started to do up ... is a 3D decoration card whereby she need to cut, paste and decorate it.  

She finished all the card and gave the card to all of us .... so I ask her why there isn't any wording .... she started to write on it and even ask me how to spell my colleague's name and she even wrote I Love You on the card! 

And she even remember that Aunt Ros have a dog at home she even drew a dog on the card too!  Everyone so happy to receive the card so am I! 

In the afternoon my lady boss asked we all to go down cos Pierre Png is just below my office .... so they know each other so we took the opportunity to take photo with him.  Just nice in the evening there is a repeat telecast of his show so Alyssa remember him!  His wife still looking good sitting in the car!

When we reached home Alyssa will request to watch Pierre Png show haha .... and this vain pot she told me that some of my friends self took some pics of themselves and post in Instragram she said that she also want to so there .... on the above were the pose of hers that I took for her!

No comments:

Post a Comment