Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday 25 June 2013

Tuesday - 25 June 2013



If you are always following my blog think all of you will know who is my Ah Hiao .... thats my beloved dottie - Alyssa.  See what I have post on the first pic?  Is her shoes a high heel!  She made me buy this for her during our Penang trip and she commented that this is like a bridal shoes!  And she insists on wearing it!

Cannot stand her at times she can even wear and walk so gracefully I can't really walk properly with heels at times depends on the design but this little miss really can wear any types of heels!!! 

And I am really counting down to her school reopen ..... not next week but 15 July ..... hahah cos I am very tired looking after her 24/7 and she always mummy mummy most of the time and I can't concentrate doing my work at times ..... 

No comments:

Post a Comment