Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Thursday 13 June 2013

Tuesday - Thursday - 11, 12, & 13 June 2013


Nothing much to blog about on my Tue and Wednesday .... just rush out my remaining of my work and hand over to Jolene so that I can enjoy my holiday!  Alyssa wasn't with me on Wednesday so we went picking her up after work.  MIL said that she choose to wear the dress and I realise my baby really grown very tallnow the dress suppose to below her knee cap now is above and shorten soon will be a top instead of a dress haha







On Thursday, after work Alyssa and myself went over to Parkway cos I wanted to buy mini fan for the Penang trip knowing that it was about the same weather as Singapore.  So I went Minitoons to get 2 first to try out how is it.  

Went over to Swensens to wait for Goh and my dear Alyssa was so hungry that she wanted to order first .... same old thing she ordered this time .... Beef burger .... as for me I ordered a sambal fish fillet.  Goh came later and ordered same thing as well Crab fried rice and he commented that it was really salty and we did feedback to the management about it.  As for my sambal fish it was delicious and flavourable thumbs up for that!

Since is more than $50 Alyssa can go for another round of the play ..... so we left her alone waiting in Q while we make our way to the Customer Service for the lucky draw.  So we can watch from the top what she was doing and happened to see Jordan and Caleb lining up for registration to go in for the play area. 

Caleb and Alyssa played till so happy ... hahha and Jordan even told us that Caleb sometimes will asked about Alyssa when will she go over his place to play with him!  Hahah cute Caleb .... shall meet often so that they can be closer in future as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment