Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Sunday 22 January 2012

Sofa





Ordered a sofa from my MIL's shop and it ended up as a gift from my in laws!  Thanks Mum and Dad for the gift!  The supplier says only can send the sofa to us on 27 Dec 2011 cos they are afraid they can't finished up on time due to CNY seasons coming but they called up later and say they are able to send on 16 Jan 2011 instead we are happy with it.

But when they deliver it I notice my foot rest is so different from what I have ordered ..... oh well it fits well so I dun bother too much about it.

Next day at around 1+pm the supplier called up and told me they have send the wrong delivery the foot rest belongs to another customer!  I was quite pissed hahaha cos I find the foot rest fits perfectly .....

And they came at 5+pm to change..... no choice ..... *sigh* ..... the last pic you see is the one I ordered earlier on .... while the first 2 is the long foot rest which I like ... ....

4 comments: