Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday 24 January 2012

Tuesday - 24 Jan 2012







2nd day of CNY .... Papa called ...... and asked are we on the way to his place hahaha and to his surprise we are not cos we are still sleeping at 10+am ..... usually we will be early but we are so tired we overslept!

Quickly woke up washed up and get ready to go to my Parent's place ....... my Papa's son ordered Mcdonald meals to their place so that when my cousins they all come will have something to eat and of cos since is paid for I also have a share *LOL*

Last time before my Mama suffered a stroke she always cook .... and I love her chap chai and sambal prawn sometime she will prepare steamboat too .... now dun get a chance to eat anymore.  Since my Papa going to an open house by his PAP boss ..... I have to bring my Mama over to my 2nd cousin's house at Tampines.  My cousin cook very well and today he cooked nasi lemak and I love his chicken pie too!

After we left Tampines we head down to Seng Kang for visiting of Irodori Uncle house and my small Uncle house.  Left SK at around 6pm and send my Mama home before heading to Ah Ghor's place for dinner + gambling ...... luckily most of us will be on leave the next day so again we played till like coming to 2pm!

2 comments: