Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday 10 January 2012

Monday & Tuesday - 9 & 10 Jan 2012

Monday

I forgot to place order cake for TT's birthday!  Although is like one more week more I like to have my things always done FAST!  I am a 急性子 so I want my things to do it fast so it won't be hanging half way there as for Dearie he is opposite side hahaha he is a 慢性子!  Must push at times!

So after work since I am alone I made my way to Bedok to look for TT and brought her over to order cake ..... after much consideration she decided to go for all princess pic cake!  I find it nice too ..... kids really very fortunate ..... last time our cake is very simple butter cake!  Parted with TT after talking to her that she be camping again at my MIL's place .... lucky she didn't fuss!







Tuesday

Thanks to my Parents again for being there when i needed them .... they came over cos I am installing the window grilles today.  I opt for the "invisible" and is cheaper to get that cos I have a quote on normal grille at $3200 for whole place.  And i HATE grille! heehee .....

In laws making noise about not having grille so they decided to sponsored the grille.  No choice I can't say anything ........

Lucky there is this invention cos if you didn't really look at it you won't get to know that there is this thing on my window.  Took half day leave and quickly get back with some food for my parents.  About 2.30 to 3pm everything is being install and done ... thats really fast and the workmanship is nice too!  Never regret having invisible grille!

I started to do some cooking and asked my Parents to stay over for dinner and Weeli & Joey came by too for dinner cos they helping me to pack TT's goodie bag for her Nursery school and Berries.

Thank god I have their help cos I am an idiot packing all these things!

11 comments:

  1. last time i dun have cake...bday is just another normal sch day :(
    i still remember first time celebrate bday is poly time got frens buy cake for me...first time blow candle is 17yrs old...not like now kids blow candle every other month hehe..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think ....... hor maybe certain age oso ...... like 1, 21 hahah

    ReplyDelete
  3. last time pple dun celebrate bday one...they dun like pple know their birth date so cannot do gong tao mah. both my mum n dad NRIC stated bday is fake one. their real bday only their parents know. so there is no practice to celebrate bday until i grew up n start to celebrate with frens. old pple only like to celebrate 60th bday is when they survived till their own tai shui yr.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have nice big cakes cos my mum always spoiling me... But william dun like those cakes, he wants something nice to taste, so no fancy cakes for warren or lizzie! So sad

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha my FIL's NRIC BD oso fake de heehee

    ReplyDelete
  6. i dun even know if i have a 1st birthday cos no pictures.. but i suppose have cos i heard my dad strike $40k before my 1st bd! the nxt birthday celebration is only in p6 & only few friends came cos its dec..

    it's only till i started working in mcds when im 16, they have the mthly birthday celebration for everyone born in the same mth.. after that, mostly every yr will have a mini celebration cos my one of my close friend says "birthday must have cake!"

    ReplyDelete
  7. i didnt celebrate 21st bd cos we went London.. my very first flying trip!

    ReplyDelete
  8. my family will celebrate our bday every year coz my mum feels celebrating bday will bring us 喜气 to the family but we only have small n simple cake.. hehe.. i got my 1st fancy cake, a 趴地熊 cake when i am 20yrs old n my hubby(tat time still bf), booked me a chalet at NTUC chalets hehe.. i nvr celebrate 21.. i celebrated 20yrs old instead hahaha...

    ReplyDelete
  9. hahahah so conclusion KIDS now so fortunate!!! I wanna be a kid LOL

    ReplyDelete
  10. I never had a bday celebration in sch cos my bday Is during sch holidays! And never had a party cos bro's bday is a week away from mine, so to celebrate 2 bdays would be more costly. I think i only celebrated my 1st, 21st and 30th..

    ReplyDelete