Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Saturday 21 January 2012

Saturday - 21 Jan 2012



Yesterday's accident makes me forgot all about this small purple bag lying on my sofa ...... is TT's PCF school bag but only will given back every Friday inside the bag is the communication book.

Hope that it will be come to a good use of getting to know how is she doing in the class..... so I penned down the very first conversation with the teacher asking about her progress in class for the past few weeks.

After doing it .... I brought TT out with Joey and Weeli too Orchard doing some last minute shopping while the Man can rest at home!

My dear dottie really know how to shop .... she went to look for shoes for CNY ..... and she loves heels!  I am thinking  I will be damn broke when she grow up!  We went shopping till like 9+10pm and all of us so tired ... but she still quite energetic!  My back is breaking but she still happily talking non stop on the way home .........

2 comments:

  1. hehehehe....must find her many bf to spend on her hehe..either that or find one very rich one also can.

    ReplyDelete