Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Saturday 7 January 2012

Saturday - 7 Jan 2012










2 house warming to attend today ..... Dearie is back in camp so TT & I took a cab first to Candice'shouse.  Candice have a very nice place .... love the deco of the place where the previous owner left for them.

Is also Candice birthday celebration too and we do enjoyed ourselves with the food and of cos catching up with each other.  I left early with TT before Candice cut her cake cos TT have to attend her first lesson in Berries.



Thanks to Joanne whom give me a ride to Potong Pasir and from there we took MRT to Punggol and change LRT to Fiona's new house.

She is whipping up a good dinner for us .... but I somehow abit lost although Pauline (my cousin) stays the same block as Fiona.  And that time when I went over to Pauline's place is like at night and somehow I dun recognise the place.

Lucky I managed to locate the place and all of the gals were already there and even finish their dinner hahahah I am the late comer!   Fiona tried to fried chicken wings using the happycall that we bought for her .... is yummy!  And Mr Goh make his way down to meet us ...... Davion is not scared of Dearie anymore no crying at all and even play with him!  *phew* my Mr Goh not that scary ya? hahaha

Stayed a bit later with Sam to help Fiona cleared her place while TT still enjoying playing with Davion.  Thanks Fiona for the invites .... I love your pumpkin rice and soup yummy!  And not forgetting the pineapple tarts that Angeline made and thanks in advance for agreeing to teach me how to bake it!

No comments:

Post a Comment